New rewiring will ensure your home or business meets the demands of modern day appliances.
All our new rewiring installations will follow the latest BS7671 regulations and meet Part P legal requirements. We can also certify all new electrical appliances.
PJ Electrics install full, or part rewiring for all types of domestic & commercial properties, including whole building re-wires, kitchens and bathrooms, new builds and conversion rewiring.
Due to natural wear and tear, electrical cables, switches and sockets gradually deteriorate with age and constant use eventually need to be renewed. Also, older electrical wiring quite often will not be adequate to support the sheer amount of electrical equipment that a modern household has these days.
Potential reasons to consider a rewire for your property include:
- You have wall mounted light switches in bathrooms.
- Round pin sockets and light switches are still in use in the property, sockets mounted in skirting boards, black switches, braided flex cable.
- You find cables coated in black rubber, cables coated in fabric or lead.
- Your Fuse box which has a wooden back or even a mixture of circuit boxes throughout the house
- Your fuses are constantly blowing
- You discover earth wires missing from switches and sockets